We hereby provide an overview of the most common dilemmas that pertain to the scope of obligations that ZET as the provider of public transport services must fulfil.
- Driver has to stop the vehicle at all stops located along the route, whereas passengers are allowed to enter or exit the vehicle only at designated stops and this only after the vehicle has come to a standstill, except in cases of a longer halt.
- As an exception, a bus driver is not required to stop the vehicle at all stops along the route if there are no passengers in the vehicle who wish to exit and if there is nobody waiting to board at the stop.
- Driver may not put the vehicle in motion or drive with a door open, which is also automatically prevented.
- Driver is required to treat passengers politely.
- While driving, the driver may not engage in conversation with passengers.